Tuesday, December 23, 2008

santa letters

dear mazi,

i just want to post here the santa letter you kiddos got this Christmas. This is really nice.

Christmas 2008

Dear Mazi,

It is Christmas time once again!!! Have you been NAUGHTY or NICE this past year?? Tell me! On second thoughts, you don’t need to because I knew you have been very good this year!

I am happy that you are doing very well in both your school and extra-curricular activities like swimming, tennis, arts, singing and your other interests.

Keep up the good work. Study harder and eat a lot!! Continue to discover new things and always have fun! Improve your participation in school activities. Stay active!

Continue to be respectful of everybody. Continue being sweet and caring to your loved ones. They sure liked it!!

I know you are asking for hair curler as a gift from me. I’m sorry that I can not give in to your request as I think you are still young to use it and will just ruin your long shiny hair. Maybe in the next few years when you are already grown up, you can have one of those. Meantime, I gathered some of the most fashionable clothes that I am sure you would like. Have fun wearing and styling them. You are growing up to be one lovely girl.

Until next year. Ciao!!

Santa


Christmas 2008

Dear Sean Anthony,

Do you still believe that I exist?? If not, do not open my gift to you anymore, I will just give them to some kids who still believe in me. Kidding!

Anyway, congratulations on your swimming class !! You did very well, imagine you were accelerated, that means your mom saved some money! I know that you are also doing good in your other activities, keep it up! Kudos also for your very good performance at your preschool class.

Please continue to be a very good kiddo. Your parents are so proud of you. I have wrapped something that I believe you would be very happy. Enjoy it!!

Until next year. Ciao!!

Santa
Christmas 2008

Dear Allison,

Wow, you are so grown up now!! That cute smile and hearty laugh really fill the room. Have you started drinking milk yet? Remember, I mentioned that in my last letter to you.

Anyway, congratulations in your performance at school. You did very good!! It is so nice seeing you participating in school activities. It makes me smile to see you helping out your dad in some work at home. You are the efficient assistant. Are you now having fun in your swimming class? I hope you do.

Thanks for still believing in me. I made sure that I heard it right when you requested this gift. I hope it fits well. Be careful in rolling….. Get it??

Have a wonderful Christmas, I’m sure your family prepared a lot to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ.

Take care.

Until next year. Ciao!!

Santa
Christmas 2008

Dear Alyssa,

You are the performer!! You really wow all of them!! Keep singing those joyful Christmas songs. I loved it!! It was fun seeing you dance as well. You bring joy and happiness to a lot of people. Keep it up!

What can I say? Well, you have been doing extremely well in school, making waves in your swimming class, hitting those nice tunes in your choir in school, and being a great kid to your parents. Being the eldest, you have shown great traits and attitude that your younger siblings can imitate. At a young age, you have shown maturity and have been very responsible. Your parents are so proud and happy! Continue being such a lovely and wonderful daughter as you are. Also, a great big sis to Sean and Allison.

Well, I know that you now have doubts to my existence but that did not prevent me from sending you something. I hope you use it on things that you really like. Have fun. Go girl!!

Until next year. Ciao!!

Santa


love you,

dad

No comments: