Thursday, September 18, 2008

bored


dear mazi,

what do you do when you are bored? are you like me who eats and reads when bored? or maybe you are like mommy who loves to sleep? anyway, it has been a long week for me being away from you and mommy. i'm actually getting tired of doing this visits to our branches. it gets tiring and repetitive.

do you know what is my usual gadgets companion everytime i travel? it is always my laptop (thank God they provided me a new one - lighter and smaller - compared to the one i had for the past 2 yrs), my pda, my ipod and my small wallet. oh and of course my digital camera. see, im so bored, this post has no substance. hehehe.

i am so looking forward going home tomorrow. i cant get enough sleep in the hotel, i am missing our bed. plus i guess, there is really nothing to do here after office hours. can you believe, my routine for the past 4 days have been, go to work, go back to the hotel, freshen up, get dinner outside, go back to the hotel, watch tv, sleep, then go to work again. i tried to go to the gym the other day, it was good coz after i finished, i went straight to the hot tub. i have the whole pool and hot tub to myself.

so, how about you? how's school? are you still doing good in school? i'll talk to you later.

love you,

dad

No comments: